If you have a login Username and Password, please login and you will have access to the hyperlinked file
to gain detailed services we provide to our customers and to the delegates who attend training with Blazing Moon.
Our inclusive services are as follows:
- Dashboard: Upon login to our website, all relevant learner information is available per person, i.e. Assessments & Courseware, Document Submissions, 1-on-1 coaching, Your Profile.
- Online pre and post assessments: The online pre assessment measures the learner’s pre-requisite knowledge of the course booked on. The post assessment (written after attendance) measures their understanding of the content covered. These marks are then, together with the facilitator’s evaluation per delegate, formulated into a management report per learner. All Pre, Post and Group assessment results recorded per learner are available for download from their profile with Blazing Moon.
- Online Course Materials: For both IT Courses and Soft Skills Online courses, all courseware and course exercises are downloaded from our website.
- Printed Materials: For Soft Skills Classroom facilitated courses, printed accredited courseware per person is available at the start of training. This includes all the exercises per course.
- A laminated colour quick reference guide is available for learner download per course.
- Facilitated Classroom Training: A Blazing Moon pad and pen per course booked, per person. Full catering and refreshments per learner.
- Individual Learning Styles: Each learner is treated as an individual and our facilitators are equipped to analyse the audience in attendance to determine predominant learning styles and therefore adapt our activities accordingly.
- Learner Engagement: Our engaging and highly interactive training methodology equips each learner in attendance with the necessary knowledge and skills for immediate workplace application, thus enabling them to achieve their full potential.
- Accreditation: All MS Office courses are fully aligned and accredited with our primary MICT SETA (IT Courses). All Soft Skills courses are fully aligned and accredited with the Services SETA (Soft Skills courses). We are a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS) and therefore all facilitators are accredited. We are a COMENSA learning partner.
- Certificates: We certify each learner, either at the Competence (60%); Achievement (75%) or Merit (90%) level. Certificates are delivered to our clients after training completion. All certificates are available for learner download from their profile with Blazing Moon.
- Individual Learner Reports: Our facilitators complete an individual report per learner per course, detailing performance during training and individualised coaching sessions. All reports are available for learner download from their profile with Blazing Moon.